(I) Participants' Declaration
As a contestant, myself, my guardian, manager, legal agent, and any person who may lodge a compensation claim or lawsuit on behalf of me, hereby make the following declaration:
1. I voluntarily participate in this match and all the activities related to this match. I confirm that I have the corresponding ability in civil conduct and civil liability to take part in this match, and I have obtained the consent of my guardians.
2. I confirm that I fully understand and agree to abide by the provisions, rules, regulations, requirements and measures from the Organizing Committee and the co-organizers.
3. I'm acknowledged that the contestant must provide true and valid personal information. The person who registers on behalf of others must take responsibilities of the personal information of the applicant and guarantee that the applicant is aware of the terms and conditions herein;
4. I promise to take part in the competition in my own name and I am aware that the competition qualification and competition articles including the bib number shall not be transferred to others in any way;
5. I promise to obey the management and command of the referee and the competition staff during the competition;
6. I'm acknowledged that participating in the competition has special requirements on health condition and unsafe factors. I have carefully evaluated all possible risks and accidents that may exist at the same time including but not limited to: traffic accident; risks arising from weather changes or natural disasters; dangers of heat and humidity, including heat stroke; self-physical conditions or risks associated with the physiological response of the activity itself; damages which may be caused by animals or insects to the human body; other hazards and accidents, etc.
I am willing to take responsibilities of my own accident and risk during the competition and agreed to exempt the Organizing Committee in any form from any compensation arising from the injury, death or any other loss not attributable to the Organizing Committee;
7. I have fully exercised and prepared for the contest, and passed the physical examination in the state-certified medical institution. I confirm that my physical and mental health meet the requirements of the competition;
8. I agree to receive the on-the-spot medical treatment provided by the Organizing Committee during the competition in case of any accident. Any medical expenses or hospitalization expenses exceeding the standard of the competition insurance will be borne by me;
9. I agree that the emergency aid volunteers of the Organizing Committee may take all possible measures to provide first aid if I lose consciousness during the competition, including but not limited to CPR cardiopulmonary resuscitation, AED external defibrillation, and rental of vehicles or aircraft for rapid transit.
The resulting legal liability and accompanying expenses are borne by the contestants. Any participant shall not pursue any legal and economic responsibilities of the organizer and the rescue volunteers involved in the rescue.
(II) Physical condition requirements of contestants
Bodybuilding is a high-risk competitive program with high requirement for the physical condition of the contestants.
Contestants shall be in good health and have certain basis for bodybuilding training.
Any person under the following physical conditions is not allowed to participate in the contest:
1. Congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease;
2. Hypertension and cerebrovascular disease;
3. Myocarditis and other heart disease;
(III) Categories of behaviors for the Organizing Committee to cancel competition qualification or competition results
If any of the following illegal behavior is found, the contestant's competition qualification shall be cancelled immediately, and the results or certificates shall be cancelled. Meanwhile, the organizing committee reserves the right to prohibit the competitors from participating in future competitions.
1. Enrolled with false age or asking other to compete instead of you after registration;
2.报名参加赛事后由于个人原因无法参加比赛，而未提前告知赛事组委会（报名费不退还）；2. Unable to participate in the competition due to personal reasons after entering the competition, but failing to inform the Organizing Committee in advance (the registration fee is not refundable);